Delivery and Returns
How long will my item take to dispatch?
We aim to get items dispatched within 5 days.
Do you delivery internationally?
Yes we do. Please keep in mind that there may be customs duties and tax to pay for ordering items internationally. These are the responsibility of the customer and are not included in the cost of shipping and posting your Ivy & Normanton item, nor in the cost of the item itself. We are also not responsible for any delays that may arise while the goods are in transit.
Can I get a VAT refund on my purchase?
Unfortunately not. We are a small business and are not VAT registered yet, which means VAT is not added to our products and therefore can't be reclaimed.
Do you accept returns and exchanges?
Yes we do. We hope you will be completely satisfied with your purchase but if you are not then you have up to 21 days to return your item and request a refund or an exchange. Please note we can only offer a single exchange per order.
We are not able to accept returns on any products that are not in their original condition. So we cannot accept anything marked or stained in any way or with labels removed.
Are returns free?
Unfortunately not. The cost of returning goods to Ivy & Normanton is the responsibility of the customer. All goods remain the responsibility of the customer until they reach us so please retain proof of postage.
What do I need to do?
- Before returning any goods to Ivy & Normanton, please print and complete the attached returns form and include it with the items being sent back.
- Please note that all refunds will be made to the credit or debit card used to make the purchase.
- To make a return or exchange, we need to receive the goods in their original condition, so please ensure all goods are packaged carefully and securely.
- Please send returns to Ivy & Normanton Returns, Unit 33120, Courier Point, 13 Freeland Park, Wareham Road, Poole, Dorset, BH16 6FH, UK.
- Please allow up to 21 days for items to be returned and processed once you have sent them
- If you have any questions about returning your goods please contact firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating the issue in the subject line.