Delivery and Returns
How long will my item take to dispatch?
We aim to get items dispatched within 5 days but occasionally our dispatch time may be a little longer.
If you need your order ASAP send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we may be able to arrange more speedy shipping for an additional fee.
How long will my item take to deliver in the UK?
All items under £50 are sent via standard second-class post which usually takes 2-3 working days.
All items over £50 are sent via tracked 48-hour post.
If an item needs to be sent more quickly than this, please contact us at email@example.com when you make the purchase and we may be able to arrange more speedy shipping for an additional fee.
Do you deliver abroad?
Yes we do! Please keep in mind that there may be customs duties and tax to pay for ordering items internationally. These are the responsibility of the customer and are not included in the cost of shipping and posting your Ivy & Normanton item, nor in the cost of the item itself.
Items sent to the Northern Ireland, Europe and the rest of the world will all vary in their delivery time. The Post Office gives an estimate of 7 - 14 days but depending on the location, the delivery time can be longer or shorter.
We are not responsible for any delays that may arise while the goods are in transit. These sometimes happen due to additional pressures on the system presented by Covid, Brexit, strikes etc; because of this, we cannot consider the item lost and eligible for a refund until at least 90 days after the initial order was dispatched and after an effort has been made to locate the item in the postal system.
Can I get a VAT refund on my purchase?
Unfortunately not. We are a small business and are not VAT registered yet, which means VAT is not added to our products and therefore can't be reclaimed.
Do you accept returns and exchanges?
Yes we do. We hope you will be completely satisfied with your purchase but if you are not then you have up to 21 days to return your item and request a refund or an exchange. Please note we can only offer a single exchange per order.
We are not able to accept returns on any products that are not in their original condition. So we cannot accept anything marked or stained in any way or with labels removed. If an item is returned with marks on it we will do our best to discuss the matter with the customer but reserve the right to refuse a refund.
We also do not accept returns or exchanges on sale items including items sold as part of our “Mustard Sale”.
Are returns free?
Unfortunately not. The cost of returning goods to Ivy & Normanton is the responsibility of the customer. All goods remain the responsibility of the customer until they reach us so please retain proof of postage. If we do not receive the item then we cannot issue a refund and/or exchange so send via tracked postage and keep the receipt!
What do I need to do?
- Before returning any goods to Ivy & Normanton, please print and complete the attached returns form and include it with the items being sent back.
- Please note that all refunds will be made to the credit or debit card used to make the purchase.
- To make a return or exchange, we need to receive the goods in their original condition, so please ensure all goods are packaged carefully and securely.
- Please send returns to Ivy & Normanton Returns, Unit 33120, Courier Point, 13 Freeland Park, Wareham Road, Poole, Dorset, BH16 6FH, UK.
- Please allow up to 28 days for items to be returned and processed once you have sent them. Our returns are sent to a central shipping centre and are then forwarded on to us. So you may track your return and find that it has been delivered but that will only mean it has delivered to our shipping centre. Additional time will be needed for it to reach our office and be processed.
- If you have any questions about returning your goods please contact firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating the issue in the subject line.
Late or missing refunds
We will refund the cost of any items purchased back on to the card used to make the purchase. This is an automatic process done through our shopping platform. When a refund is issued you will receive an email and the funds should show in your bank account within 1 – 3 days. If you have not received the funds after 3 days then contact your credit/debit card company and your bank. If you have done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com and we will do our best to assist.